Search The Homestead

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wisdom From Unlikely Sources


We watched Craig Ferguson’s new special.  There is just something special about a Scotsman who is comfortable saying “fuck.”  It is sexy and confident.  Hmmm.
Anyway, he is funny as hell; well, funnier, really.  Hell wouldn’t be that funny and I, for one, am glad that the Rapture didn’t happen.  Whew.  But you should totally watch Ferguson’s special.  We were laughing out loud.
But Craig (we are on a first name basis, dontchaknow) said that there are three things you should ask yourself before you post anything on the internet, and I just had to share.  Sometimes comedians are actually pretty wise.



Three things you must ask yourself:
  1. Does this need to be said?
  2. Does this need to be said by me?
  3. Does this need to be said by me, right now?
I know, brilliant, right?!?  I ask myself those questions all the time.  Heck, I am asking myself that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You do not need to have a GMail account to comment - you can use the Name/URL option, or even Anonymous. Either way, I love to hear from you! Thanks!