Search The Homestead

Monday, April 11, 2011

Project 13 - Two-Handed Oven Mitt

I am so excited!  This is the project I have been wanting to make for weeks.  But it seemed every time I sat down to sew I either had the wrong fabric, too little fabric, no time, or just plain didn't understand the pattern.  Well last night everything clicked and I can finally present....

My Two-Handed Oven Mitt
I have always wanted one of these, so when I saw the pattern on sew4home, I knew I had to make it.  And I am so happy with the way it turned out.  It is pretty, it is functional, and it was fairly easy to put together (once I understood the pattern). 


I love it.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You do not need to have a GMail account to comment - you can use the Name/URL option, or even Anonymous. Either way, I love to hear from you! Thanks!