Search The Homestead

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zombie Garden

Didn't I write a eulogy?

Didn't the medical examiner (me) declare the garden dead?

Well then, what is THIS?


"Why, Jen," you say, "that looks like a sprightly young cabbage.  As does that, that and that."

And what do I say?

"Zombies!"

The whole garden is infested with zombie vegetables!  It is the only explanation.  We seem to have baby carrot, turnip, spinach, chard, and a few broccoli coming up, in addition to the cabbage.  And we know this can't be possible because it was dead, dead, dead!

They won't have time to grow large, but don't tell them.  Poor baby zombie veggies.

PS, I updated yesterday's post with pictures,  Take a look.

1 comment:

  1. Baby veggies are delicious. Pick them and make a lovely baby salad. Eat babies!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You do not need to have a GMail account to comment - you can use the Name/URL option, or even Anonymous. Either way, I love to hear from you! Thanks!